Seahorse U-20 Tournament, An Avenue Of Giving Back To The Society- HRM. Eze Chukwuebuka Onunkwo
The Chairman, Seahorse Lubricant Industries Limited, HRM. Eze Chukwuebuka Onunkwo, has said that the Seahorse Under-20 Tournament scheduled for December 11 to 17, 2017, at Rojenny International Stadium, Oba, Anambra State, is one of his special ways of giving back to the society.
According to Onunkwo, "having got so much from the society, the Seahorse Under-20 Tournament is an avenue to give back to the society. “My intention is to empower the youths through football, thus establishing youths that would make the nation's indomitable football team." ~ HRM. Eze Dr. Chukwuebuka Onunkwo.
Speaking to THETRUMPETNGR.COM, the Seahorse U-20 Organisers, disclosed that "some international scouts would be coming to scout for players during the tournament, stating that the tournament will see 16 clubs competing for the trophy whose 1st prize is N500,000; 1st runner-up goes with N300,000 and 2nd runner-up goes with N200,000."
Meanwhile, THETRUMPETNGR.COM, did a tour of the facilities of Seahorse Lubricant Industries Limited, Located at Ozubulu Anambra State, for a first-hand experience of what it has in store for its numerous customers.
Speaking to the Chairman on the sidelines of the tour, he affirmed that "Seahorse Lubricant is the best Lubricant for your engine. Be it car, truck, bus, industrial machines, generator, motorcycle etc. “Seahorse Lubricant is the way to keep it always new." ~ The Chairman affirmed.
According To Eze Ebuka Onunkwo, the Seahorse Lubricant Industries Limited is an Indigenous Corporate Entity registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria.
He said the Company commenced operation as a Lubricant and Auto-care product manufacturer in 2017, noting that the company has a capacity of producing 3million litres of various grades of Seahorse Lubricants monthly and 36million litres annually.
Giving a detailed analysis of the Lubricant, Eze Onunkwo stated below:
1. SEA HORSE SAE-20W-50: It is developed for multi-stroke engines by blending high quality base oils with special additives. It can be used at commercial and normal passenger cars, mini buses, mini vans, commercial trucks and buses in all four seasons.
* Protects the engine against corrosion, wear, oxidation and rust.
* Maximizes engine performance.
* Makes easy start-up ignition.
API CI-4/CH-4/CF-4/CF/CD/SN/SM/SL/SJ/SH/SG, ACEA A2/A3/B2/B3/B4, ACEA E1/E2/E3/E5/E7, CUMMINS CES 20078/77/76/72, MTU TYPE 2, MB 226. 1/226.5/227.0/227.0/228.3/229.1,CAT TO-2, VW 500.00/501.00/502.00/505.00, MAN 271/3275, VOLVO VDS-3, CCMC GA.
2 – ATF DEXRON III: SEA HORSE ATF DEXRON III is a multi-purpose automatic transmission fluid developed for high performance by using special formulation of high-tech refined synthetic base oils and modern additives.
* Provides trouble-free functioning of automatic gear boxes by dissipating heat in a very wide temperature rate.
* Prolongs gearbox lifetime by preventing rust, corrosion and oxidation.
* Minimizes frictions and provides maximum performance of lubrications due to its high viscosity index.
* Exceeds the requirements and specifications of car manufacturers.
GM DEXRON III Ford MERCON, MB 236.1/236.5/236.6, Cat TO-2
Voith G 607, Allison C-4, MAN 339 Type Z1,
V1 ZF TE-ML-03D/04D/11A/14A/17C.
3. SEA HORSE EP140 MANUAL TRANSMISSION OIL: SEA HORSE EP140 is developed by blending paraffinic base oils with additives. It can be used at all gears that work under normal loads. It is recommended for gearboxes and differentials and industrial gears working at pressure.
* Has stable viscosity under heating.
* Does not harm metals and synchromesh inside the gearboxes.
* Has long operational life without foaming and diminishing.
* Protects against rust and corrosion and wear for all load conditions.
* Reduces wear and gearbox noise.
SAW 85W-140 (API GL-4/GL-5, MIL-L2105 D/E, SCAINA STO 1:0 ZF TE-ML 05/07/12/16/17)
SAE 140 (API GL-1/GL-4/GL-5, MIL-L-2-2106 A/D)."
….and many more products!
It will interest you to know that more information about the Company is online via www.seahorselubricant.ng and Facebook account https://web.facebook.com/BukasGroup/. Feel free to visit the links anytime to find new things about the Company.
Stay around for updates!!!!!!!!!!!